1. Carry Out Initial Discovery meeting.
2. Establish your Protection needs and requirements based on your needs.
3. Obtain full details of your existing plans – if applicable
4. Look at what your employers offers and bring that in to the planning – e.g. Your Death-in-Service, your sick pay entitlement
5. Understand if you have any health issues that may affect any cover that we may recommend that you apply for
6. Carry out a full shortfall analysis -what would your family need if something happened to you?
7. Research the Open Market to see what plans may suit you and look for the most competitive cover.
8. Recommend the appropriate course of action, including Trust advice where applicable
9. Complete the Application and Medical Questions with you
10. Submit any applications for you online, or by post
11. Liaising with all parties on progress to push the application through, including GP, medical specialists and the provider
12. Discuss the “on-risk” date with you and get the cover in place and confirm what you need to do with any existing policies
13. Forward your policy documents to you on completion
Fixed Fee charged
£297 for carrying out all of the above work and research
In summary we manage the whole process and give you one point of contact during the process.
The above fee is a one off transaction fee. All fees are used to offset the costs associated with research, time spent and advice relating to work undertaken.
If we recommend that you put some new protection in place, or replace any cover you currently have in place, Penguin will get paid a commission. Penguin will keep any compensation as to cover the cost of giving the product advice, and taking on the risk and cost of reviewing this on an on-going basis with you
Any trust recommendations will be charged for separately
Penguin is a trading name of Penguin Wealth LLP, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.