1. Carry out Initial Discovery meeting.
2. Establish what Income & Capital future requirements you have and understand your specific situation.
3. Understand your Risk Profile, Capacity for Loss and your understanding of the current plans
4. Contact all your current providers to obtain all relevant information- this process is detailed and time consuming. There are a whole host of questions that Penguin will ask each provider, depending on what type of investment it is
5. Analyse the various Investments, look at the costs, guarantees, potential benefits, risk of the current funds and understand if they meet your risk tolerance
6. Provide you with a Penguin Wealth Management Plan which will include any recommendations
7. Provide you with a list of required documents and information to prepare
8. Completion of all application and transfer forms and/or switching forms(if applicable)
9. Liaising with all parties on progress
10. Recommend appropriate Risk Portfolio and purchase correct funds in line with your Risk Tolerance and Capacity for Loss
11. Ensuring that any transfers are done as soon as possible
12. Check final documentation and issue to you
£487 for carrying out all of the above work and research
In summary we manage the whole process and give you one point of contact during the process.
The above fee is a one off transaction fee. All fees are used to offset the costs associated with research, time spent and advice relating to work undertaken.
If we recommend that you transfer any of your plans, then the Penguin normal fee process will be discussed and agreed as per the Client Disclosure Document
Penguin is a trading name of Penguin Wealth LLP, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.