We’re a Multi-Award winning Financial Planning Firm based in Central Cardiff with an internal Legal department.
We are looking to expand our Penguin family by recruiting a talented, personable, experienced individual with sales abilities. We’re looking for someone with the capability and strength to adapt and work quickly to join our fast-paced office as part of our Legal team.
We always guarantee to put our clients first and so you should have excellent communication and customer service skills in addition to proven experience in Wills, LPA’s, Trusts, and Probate.
You will be working closely with the Financial Planner and Client Relationship teams, also participating in some marketing activity in an attempt to raise brand awareness. The role is very hands-on and requires strong organisational skills, along with confidence and open-mindedness. The role is perfect for an individual who is driven and has a desire for producing high-quality work whilst building lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Taking Will instructions and drafting varied types of Wills
- Administration of Estates
- Trust administration
- Dealing with a varied age of clients
- Lasting Power of Attorneys
- Ensuring that your cases are managed from start to finish with compliance and in-line with our customer service standards
- Working with Charities and holding Legal Surgeries
As a candidate you must:
- Possess strong knowledge of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts, and Probate.
- Be academically strong
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Have excellent client care skills
- Possess a full UK driving license
- Be forward thinking and ahead of the curve
- Possess the ability to process a large caseload effectively whilst sustaining the highest attention to detail and meeting deadlines
In return you will:
- Gain a real opportunity to progress and develop both personally and professionally
- Receive a competitive salary
- Receive fantastic incentives
- Gain a true work/life balance
At Penguin we believe that life is for living! We only get one chance to make our mark and to do all the things we are passionate about. We help people understand If they have enough to do what they want, in the time that they have!
Our power comes from our processes, the support and the accreditations that we have achieved along with a modern, captivating office culture. All of this ensures we are best placed to help our clients live the life they deserve.
Here at Penguin we pride ourselves on our communication, our client relationships and helping everyone that walks through our door. Our core value of One Life, Live it Well is something that everyone here at Penguin implements in both their personal and professional lives. This message carries on to our clients as we aim to provide them with the tools they require to live the life they’ve always wanted to live.