Are you making money but don’t feel like you’re getting everything you want out of life? Your business could be profitable and successful, but is it doing everything you want it to do for you?
This scenario is more common than you think. When you know your ‘why’, you can plan for what you want to get out of life. Are you tired of spending day-in-day-out in the office? Do you want to spend more time with your family?
Here’s the thing: Knowing your ‘why’ is the first step to ensuring you make the right financial choices to get what you want from your business AND your life.
Plus, it’s no secret that a purpose-driven business is more efficient and makes more money. Grab a pen and notebook, and ask yourself the following questions.
9 questions you need to know the answer to:
- Why am I doing this?
- What do I want my life to look like?
- Why am I sacrificing myself for this project/business?
- What is the higher purpose? (i.e. bigger than money)
- What’s worth doing even if I fail?
- What are our core values as an organisation?
- What do I want my business to ‘look like’?
- Who do we serve?
- What types of clients/customers do I love working with?
Turn your ‘why’ into a workable plan for success with our FREE book for Business Owners.
Bursting to the seams with TOP advice from some of the best finance planners in the industry, we launched The Business Secret with a genuine desire to help people get to where they want in business and in life. If there’s one thing you can do today to give your business – and your life – meaning, then download this book.
The Business Secret is packed with:
- Tips and tactics on every aspect of running a successful business
- How to make your business valuable, plan for an exit strategy and transform your retirement position
- ALL from expert industry-leading financial advisers, for FREE!