Are you dealing with the financial implications of a bereavement? Do you need help with sorting out Probate or an Inheritance Tax position?
Whatever the financial question or issue you are facing from bereavement either for yourself or for your family we can help.
We are experts in helping people with all aspects of succession planning, including trust and tax planning and family estate planning, before and after death.
Do any of the below sound familiar?
- Issues with Wills
- Inheritance Tax planning and issues
- General tax issues
- Matters relating to trusts
- Investing an inherited sum of money
- Dealing with a life assurance pay out
- Planning the finances for a surviving spouse
- Helping beneficiaries with financial planning
- Care fees or care costs
- Helping with paperwork relating to the bereaved
- Helping with any issues in dealing with banks, insurance companies, investment firms or other financial institutions
If any of the above apply to you then we are here to support you; we offer an initial one hour consultation without obligation or cost:
If you have any questions, requirements or issues around any of the above subjects or any other financial planning matter we strongly recommend that you get in touch.