1. Carry Out Initial Discovery meeting.
2. Establish your pension needs and requirements based on your specific situation.
3. Research and source a suitable potential solution from the Open Market looking for the absolute best rate
4. Compare with existing pension provider offer
5. Look at and consider impaired/enhanced life annuity options
6. Provide you with a list of required documents and information to prepare
7. Completion of all application and discharge forms(if applicable)
8. liaising with all parties on progress
9. Chasing and forwarding any additional requirements to pension companies
10. Ensuring that any transfers are done as soon as possible
11. Liaising with pension trustees if required
12. Check pension final documentation and issue to you
13. Regular updates on the progress of your application during the process
£247 for carrying out all of the above work and research
In summary we manage the whole process and give you one point of contact during the process.
The above fee is a one off transaction fee.
All fees are used to offset the costs associated with research, time spent and advice relating to work undertaken.
If we recommend that you exercise the Open Market Option there will be a commission paid by the provider to us. Should you/we decide that you need to consider an alternative to an annuity, such as a Short Term Annuity, Investment Annuity, Phased Retirement or Drawdown (Capped or Flexible) then the Penguin normal fee process will be discussed and agreed as per the Client Disclosure Document
Penguin is a trading name of Penguin Wealth LLP, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.